Gonen Law Offices Looking for new teammates for its Ankara office;
Essential Requirements and Skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a reputable university
- 2 + years of professional experience in corporate law, capital market law, legal consultancy, international trade law + arbitration
- Proficiency in English
- LLM degree from a reputable university in UK or US is a plus
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for talented people with commitment, diligence and potential. If you are interested in working with us, please send your applications for summer intern, legal intern and attorney positions together with your resume and TOEFL or IELTS test scores to email@example.com
We are in general expecting from candidates;
- excellent command of written and spoken English,
- good academic record,
- eagerness to work in a dynamic and challenging environment,
- commitment to hard work
In submitting a resume, please include copies of any TOEFL or IELTS test scores you have as well as law school transcripts. A minimum TOEFL score of 105 or a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 is expected.
The deadline for legal intern applications for the 2020-2021 period is 30 March 2020.