World Health Organization declared Coronavirus (Covid-19) as a pandemic on 11 March 2020. The number of people diagnosed with Coronavirus has been growing rapidly in Turkey as well. According to the developments abroad, the epidemic is expected to reach the peak level in Turkey in the upcoming days. In this period our priority as Gonen Law is to continue to provide high-quality services to our clients while protecting the health of our employees and their families.
The decisions and actions we have taken in order to continue providing uninterrupted service are as follows:
· Our Employees will work from home unless their presence in office is truly required.
· Our Lawyers will attend meetings and hearings where participation is mandatory.
· We will proactively inform our clients whose hearings is affected due to the epidemic.
· All the necessary technical and security measures for working from home have been installed in our data processing infrastructure.
· Our employees will continue to be available as usual via e-mail and mobile phones.
· All the office visits, other than those that are absolutely necessary, have been postponed.
Any updates in the above decisions will be announced in due regard in our website and social media accounts.